Today I have some very exciting news as I finally got my long awaited for espresso machine. It is the Nespresso Citiz and it is an automatic machine. Contrary to it’s semi-automatic rivals, this machine takes capsules in order to make your drink. I did my research long and hard for the best espresso machine for me and finally found it when I saw all the features and the radiant reviews.
First Impressions of the Nespresso Citiz Espresso Machine
I absolutely love the variety of flavors you can choose from with this machine. Being a busy person, I do not have time to manually tamper and grind coffee every morning, and then put it in wait till it drips and create the milk foam with the steamer. This is just too time consuming for me so an automatic machine is definitely the one I needed. The arpeggio flavor is incredibly delectable and a personal favorite of mine. The price was actually very reasonable, and I am sure it will save me a ton of money in the future. You may be wondering this question; How can owning a machine and constantly buying capsules for it possibly save you money? Well, I did the math and compared a $4 average daily price for a cappuccino from a cafe and it is far more expensive than owning your own machine. This is great news, and I will always let my readers know about it.
Some Features and Why I Love This Espresso Machine
The Nespresso Citiz comes with a 19 bar pressure pump and only requires 25 seconds to preheat. It comes with a milk frother either in a bundle or separately, called the Aeroccino Plus. This is a requirement if you want to create milky drinks like cappuccino’s and latte’s. The way it works is very simple: you pour the milk in, press the button, and in seconds it creates a rich and silky milk cream so that you can pour over the Nespresso shot the machine itself creates. This literally cuts down the whole process of making a cappuccino or latte to under 2 minutes! You can’t be the swiftness and taste that the Citiz gives you. I have owned some other machines in the past and they either;
a) broke down easily
b) did not create that great of an espresso shot
c) were difficult to use
None of these are the case with this espresso machine. I can’t wait to try out all the different flavors it has to offer and decide which is my top 3 favorite. There are literally so many to choose from, so you have to go on the Nespresso website and order a large 100 pack of them to try them all.
I am already in love with this product and wake up excited to have my morning cappuccino. For any of you out there who have thought about buying one in the past, definitely don’t hesitate; this machine will save you money and give you a very tasty drink!
Is cooking for the entire family every single day beginning to drive you crazy? Cooking can seem like a pain – or a pleasure depending on the type of person you are. Regardless, I shall provide you with some basic and general advice to make cooking less stressful overall. By reading some of this advice, you may wonder why you were never taught this information before? But don’t worry, that’s a normal response, so let’s begin:
Rosa’s Eight Cooking Tips
1. Don’t add the dressing (any dressing) until right before serving.
2. Save time by doing the prep work before you begin cooking the meal. Cooking can get stressful when you’re working to deadline. Get everything prepared at least a day ahead of time.
3. You can salvage the work you’ve done and quickly rectify the situation with this little trick. Take one tablespoon corn starch, and combine with two tablespoons water in a mixing bowl. Add this mixture to the sauce while it simmers in order to thicken it up. Avoid over-thickening by adding the starch mixture slowly and stirring the sauce often.
3. Have you found yourself regretting disposing of moldy fruits? Is it possible to save at least a portion by getting rid of only the bad part? In truth, half-rotten fruit cannot be salvaged in any safe manner. The mold and spoilage that you can see is only part of the problem with marginal-looking fruit; even the parts that appear pristine can be unsafe to eat.
3. Spices are able to be used on many things in the kitchen, not only your regular meats. You can add it to scrambled eggs for example or make a tasty snack by sprinkling a bit on some roasted pumpkin seeds. The interesting and unique flavor will leave everyone wondering what the secret ingredient is, and only you will know!
4. When cooking vegetables, it is a good idea to use chicken broth. Chicken broth adds flavor to vegetables and prevents them from getting stuck to the bottom of the pan. Chicken broth is economical and widely available.
5. Always soak skewers in water for 30 minutes before loading them with food and cooking. Using this method, you will not burn them when you’re cooking. To ensure that the food doesn’t fall off the skewer, use two skewers for each item.
6. Carefully measure the oil you cook with. Pouring straight from a bottle does not give you an accurate idea of how much fat you are using, which can result in overindulgence. This technique gives you greater control over the amount of oil you want to use.
7. Never cook with wine you haven’t tried. Using a wine that you are not familiar with in your food can cause you not to like the flavor that’s produced. Try using wines that are sold specifically for cooking.
8. It is fairly easy to dry tomatoes yourself. You can easily do this by slicing your tomatoes about a half an inch to three quarters of an inch thick. Place on a cooling rack, cut-side up and lightly salt them. Set your oven to 190 degrees, place the rack on a baking sheet and let the tomatoes dry in the oven for approximately 10 hours. Put the bags of tomatoes in your freezer. An alternative would be to store previously dried tomatoes in a large jar that and combine it with fresh herbs and even olive oil. The tomato will last for up to a couple weeks if you do this!
That’s it for my tips for today. Regular meal preparation can seem like a major chore at times. Hopefully, the suggestions we have given you here will simplify your time in the kitchen in the future. The next time you have to do some cooking, you will definitely be more at ease and have some new tricks and methods to try that can ultimately save you a headache!